Sunday 13 March 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Stylish Tones

Another colour tone I've been obsessed with in Style Boutique is the colour grey. It's always been one I've never taken much notice of and in recent months from doing challenges, I've discovered there is a wealth of grey toned items. Making girly outfits is my favourite so far as I wouldn't put grey as a girly colour in real life. You don't see too many pretty grey items and I consider it more of a casual laid back colour, you know like lounge wear. But the game has me all wrong and you can make lovely looks like the one below. This casual girly style is my obsession lately and I'm all about things that look stylish but comfy. The inner has a pop of colour and sets a nice contrast against the denim skirt. Headed to the flower shop for the photoshoot as I felt it matched the vibe of the outfit.








No comments:

Post a Comment