Sunday 7 July 2019

Shopdo Update - Woodwork Boutique Interior

Since it is a new month, I've switched over the boutique interior for my Shopdo. This time I've gone for a natural woodwork look with hints of green tones. A variety of outfits are available for download this week starting with a girly look. The name is inspired by my countdown to spring which I'm super looking forward to. The second outfit is a baby-doll outfit which I've used a few times on my Shopdo but with some slight changes. I went with the book style handbag this time for a new touch. The final outfit is a psychedelic get-up as I've been really into those looks recently. You can find all three of these outfits on my Shopdo at ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




For the new interior, I went with something simple and made use of the natural wood style furniture items. It's a mixture of girly and boho-chic which is quite a nice style in real life. I've been super into interior pins recently on pinterest and thought this look would make a nice Shopdo.


No comments:

Post a Comment