Wednesday 24 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 24: Uniform

For this theme, I went with a broad uniform idea such as school uniform or work uniform. Not everyone is in the workforce yet or even have a school uniform. I decided to not make the usual preppy image outfit from Brooke Bridge and recreate the outfit I wear for work. My job is in logistics and I don't have a official uniform besides steel cap boots. So I tend to wear pretty casual attire that I don't care about getting dirty because my job is not glamorous at all, like you touch one thing and you're instantly dirty. Accidentally cut my pants up the other day with a knife, so I go through clothes pretty quick. My go-to look for most of the year (apart from summer months) is jeggings, t-shirts and a jacket from Kathmandu to keep warm. Then steel boots of course so I don't destroy my feet and you know WHS laws. It's a pain wearing them because doing 15,000 steps a day in them is annoying but I have these sneaker styles ones which are easier to wear than boot style ones. 





No comments:

Post a Comment