Friday 5 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 5: Holiday

This theme isn't too exciting as I went with a more simple girly look for this holiday theme. For me, holiday is all about being casual and this look is totally what I'd be rocking on holiday. Prefect for a day of sight-seeing or hitting the theme parks on the Gold Coast which is one of my favourite holiday destinations. This kind of outfit is the style that I like to wear in real life, you know girly yet comfortable with sneakers. And featuring a peter pan collar of course because they are my number one style feature of tops and dresses. Man, I could really go for a holiday right now as I haven't had a break from work for ages and I do a lot of manual work at my job which gets pretty tiring. Maybe I'll take some leave later on this year once the weather warms up as it's too cold to go anywhere right now. Anyway, looking at this outfit makes me miss warm days when you could wear this.





No comments:

Post a Comment