Wednesday 3 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 3: Styling Star Promotional Material

Onto a pretty simple prompt now with creating an outfit based off promotional material for the Styling Star game. Now I've always been fascinated by the Japanese promotional material for the Girls Mode series as it's more vibrant and detailed than the western stuff. One of the main reasons I collect Japanese game magazines and books is for the Girls Mode content. It's so interesting to see the different outfits in the magazines and regional differences between the games. For my outfit, I decided to go for one of the mix coordinates that were released for the game advertisements. The outfit was also featured in the  Girls Mode 4 キャラぱふぇゲーム Special 2018 WINTER Magazine which I have posted about here!



This outfit wasn't too hard to replicate as you could easily tell what each item was. The only one I had trouble with was the necklace as I knew it was from Marble Lily but didn't pinpoint the exact colour so I went with any from the range. I actually really like this outfit, it's simple yet stylish. I'd do without the necklace as I don't think it matches the colour tones of all the other items. But the denim jacket is great and the bunny headband is a unique touch.







No comments:

Post a Comment