Thursday 4 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 4: White

Of course I've gone for another round of colour themed outfits for this challenge as I've enjoyed doing them for my normal Colour Outfits Collection. This time we are starting off with a cool glam and chic mash-up outfit in white tones. I always have fun with the glam/flirty outfits as they are a joy to create and I feel glam is a better version of bold for me. I never used the brand too much in previous games but I totally miss it now. I've ordered an older Girls Mode guide book from Japan that has all the glam/flirty items listed so I'm interested to see what items belonged to which brands and whereabouts they all moved to. I think the boots and hairstyle bring the chic feel to the outfit whilst the animal print outer and high-waisted skirt are more on the glam side. If you enjoyed this white toned outfit, why not check out my white Colour Outfits Collection post!





No comments:

Post a Comment