Wednesday 1 May 2024

MODEL debut3 #nicola Play Journal - Forgotten Photoshoots

It has been a little while since I posted a play journal of the MODEL debut3 #nicola game and I have some fun new photoshoots to share. I have been playing the game a fair bit and it takes some time to get through as I had to read through all the Japanese. Luckily I am getting better at recognising the tags when creating outfits and I'm not spending a billion hours choosing aspects for the photos. Now that I know a bit more about what's going on, I've been loving the game and have progressed through the story.

Starting off I had a new modelling job which I do not remember that requirements for however I remember it was something to do with pink. Just looking at this outfit, you can tell that colour was involved somehow.






A new model joined the agency called Kanon and she has a cute look! Later on whist visiting a music store, I bumped into her and we had a conversation. Discovered that she is interested in music and writes her own songs. I collected some sort of stamp that I assume is a sticker you can use during editing photos? That is my best guess at what the use is and I think it would look cool for some photoshoots. Also leveled up our friendship which is something I have been working on in the game. I think I have the best friendship with Kanon currently out of everyone I have meet but I don't get the chance to meet many people.








A new month rolled around which means a selection of new jobs. All modelling ones this month and I'm hoping to hit the 80,000 followers required to unlock new content by August (in-game). But I am worried that I might be a fair way off as I feel like I don't get many followers. However I might still be working out how to do so because I know in MODEL debut2 #nicola, I could get them with solo photoshoots but this one you can't I believe. Who knows and hopefully I'll reach that goal.








New modelling job and I remember to save a photo of the theme! It was an outfit themed around a white skirt that gives off feminine style. I spent ages creating this outfit as I wanted the white tones to match. Every item was a different shade of white! Like off-white, antique white or pure white. So it took some time to find a skirt and top that matched.










During breaks between jobs, you can go to various locations around the city and learn new skills. I went to the park after the job and this increased my communication skills. Not sure what my plan is in regards to skill ranking and I'm thinking of maybe doing it evenly until the game requires something else. You do need certain rankings to talk to characters in particular areas and you don't get too many chances to increase levels.


Decided to visit the fashion hall and purchase some new clothing items. I just went with whatever looks cute and mostly preppy style. There are just way too many items in this game to collect so early on in the game so I've been pretty selective with what I buy. Now that I had some lovely new items, I did a photoshoot to show them off. Of course I went with a preppy style and I thought this skirt matched this top well.




Another photoshoot where I forgot the request but it looks cute! Decided to add a bag to this look and they fit on the characters perfectly. In Style Boutique, the bags could sometimes look rather weird with how characters held them but MODEL debut does it well. Plus it has backpacks which look amazing! And that is the end of another play journal for MODEL debut3 #nicola and I have been enjoying playing this game. It was fun doing the modelling jobs and I like the storyline aspect of the game. Reminds me of the Style Boutique games except without some of the crazy requests you would get from characters.







No comments:

Post a Comment