Wednesday 22 May 2024

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 4 - Lucky Yellow

One of my favourite game aspects of Fashion Dreamer is the Lookits and I absolutely love receiving new ones from other muses. This time round I got some amazing outfits and it looked like people took time to create a lovely outfit. This first one is one of my top tier Lookits as I just love every part of it and it reminds me of Pompompurin! No idea who they knew my favourite Sanrio character and my character is Animal Crossing wears a similar outfit.


At this time, I must've had my request set to yellow as the colour and players delivered! I got some cute yellow themed Lookits in a variety of styles. It is always nice to get a different mix of clothing items and to see how other players combine items. Thankfully I haven't come across too many Lookits where people just randomly put on items and use as many as possible. These are all very cohesive and I could see my muse wearing them. 














A big thank you to all the players that sent me Lookits and I have more to share another day. These were just the ones on my computer and I have more on my Switch SD card still to move over.

No comments:

Post a Comment