Saturday 25 May 2024

Outfit Of The Day - Preppy In Blue

I am totally obsessed with this style of cardigan in Fashion Dreamer! It is the ultimate item because it is comfy, looks cute and has nice body to it. This is also the type of cardigan I wear in real life and often crochet. Before I started designing my own clothes in the game, I would always save this cardigan type if I saw muses wearing it. So this one is from another player and it matched perfectly with the rest of the outfit. For this look, I went for a preppy casual feel and something that would be suitable for studying/school. I actually had this outfit on my muse for a fair while as I didn't want to take it off! The make-up and hair are quite cute and this hairstyle is one of my favourites in the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment