Saturday 4 May 2024

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 3 - Colour Schemes

Finally have a backlog of Lookits to post and there are even more than these that I couldn't fit into one post! A big thank you to everyone who has been sending me Lookits as for a while there, I would never get any so it is great to see love from the community and that other people are playing the game too! These outfits are from around March and I changed my profile a few times so I received a number of different focused Lookits. When I receive Lookits in Fashion Dreamer, I always send stamps to players for their time and like the items! Starting off we have my favourite dress in the game and I wonder who they knew that I'm obssessed with this item?


Next we have some purple toned Lookits as I briefly set my profile to the colour purple and I really liked what I received. They were some cool looks and not something I would normally wear. Reminds me of the cool style from Style Boutique and these bear beanies always look cute with the oversized hoodies.



After a quick round of purple requests, I changed it to grey as I was really feeling that colour a few months ago. And I just knew that other players would deliver some great grey toned outfits with this request. Mainly received cool focused looks which is as I would perfectly put it 'cool'. I've ended up using both the graffiti and open-cute pants in a lot of requests so they were great items. The last outfit reminded me of a witches costume which was cute and it is so big! Probably the biggest Lolita styled item I've seen in game.








Couldn't remember what I had my requests set to when I received the next selection of Lookits but I am always happy to get any. The first one is so adorable and I would totally wear this in real life! Love all the thought that this player put into putting this together for my muse and I need to do a photoshoot with it one day. Received a few lovely dress/skirt looks and I've been loving the purple/black combo recently in game so I was excited for one of these.









I find it funny how players always give my muse a beret and they don't know how much I adore this item. Sometimes my character isn't even wearing one so I appreciate that people can read my mind and give me one. I thought the next set of outfits were quite girly and casual. The school girl look reminded me of something an idol would wear and then I got a cute fairy outfit. Honestly I haven't used the wings much and I should try to put together some looks with them. And OMG those graffiti pants showed up again! They seem to be a popular item in the game as I do see them around in the cocoons.







Somehow I uploaded these photos out of order and these pink themed outfits where meant to be the first set in this post. You can never go wrong with a pink look and I receieved some lovely ones from other muses. A mix of styles and I'm quite drawn to the girly and layered jumper look. The way that Fashion Dreamer has the items sitting on characters make it look amazing and gives it so much body. I found Style Boutique killed the body/fullness of most outer items and I rarely used some because of that reason.






Another big thank you to all the players who gave me a Lookit and I have to share soon. I find that I received more Lookits during the fairs as more people are playing. So that is nice and I wish more people played the game outside of the events as that seems to be only thing keeping the player base interested. I love creating Lookits for other players so I was confused at why people avoided this feature. Guess I'm just super into creating outfits honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment