Sunday 18 February 2024

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - HELGA

It has been forever since I posted content from the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book and my dearest apologies for the delay. The reason was that I lost all the images I had left to post when I switched to a new internal hard drive on my computer. They were the one folder that didn't get copied over along with some other Style Boutique stuff. I've been trying to get them back but I've been hitting delays with my tech help. Ended up just taking new photos of the pages so I could get back on track with posting. The brand that I will be showcasing today is HELGA which is the Japanese name for Enid Chen. This brand is known for being the classy high profile and high priced tagged clothing brand in the game. 



HELGA is the home of chic style in the Girls Mode game series and all the items in this brand are pretty expensive. I rarely used them in outfits for customers and also rarely in my own outfits. The main time I would use the brand would be for challenges or photoshoots. I wouldn't rank HELGA/Enid Chen as a top favourite in the series however I do believe that Styling Star elevated the brand with a lovely selection of new items.

The brand also focuses on other styles besides chic such as psychedelic, boho, gothic, bold, rock, feminine and preppy. I will sometimes use items from HELGA in bold or psychedelic looks as the bold prints match well with those images. HELGA has a sister brand that focuses on handbags called YLVA which you can find the brand images for here!










4 comments: