Thursday 1 February 2024

January Favourites

This month is going to be a boring favourites as I haven't got anything super exciting to share. Typical greeting of the month going super quick and we are already in February. I haven't been doing much besides work and that hasn't gotten less busy traffic wise as the Christmas and back to school season has ended. Brought a new phone as my old one was worn out battery wise. I upgraded to the Oppo Reno10 5G and the best thing about it is the beautiful ice blue colour. The purple case I put on it only adds to the reflective nature of the phone plus my cute pop sockets.

The only interesting thing I have photos of were some items I brought at Sportsgirl. For my Secret Santa at work, the person who had me knew I loved Sportsgirl and got me a voucher and a lip set. The lip set was a limited edition item for Christmas so it was great I didn't have any of those items. I like the lip balm the best so far and I haven't tried out the others. With the voucher, I knew I wanted to get the limited edition Jelly Gloss set and the day I went to buy it, it had disappeared off the website! So sad! I went into a physical store and they had a whole stack of them luckily. Maybe they ran out of online fulfillment stock and it was worth it as they are the best lip glosses ever. The scents are lovely and they aren't sticky like some glosses can be. Also picked up the lash/brow serum, a hair scalp massager and a new lip mask. I'm not a fan of masks usually as I never find a good one but this one is amazing! It has healed up my lips drastically and it has a fresh peppermint feel to it. I use it everyday and have barely made a dent in the pot.



Gaming

During the e-shop sales back around Black Friday, I picked up a few games on my wishlist which were mainly puzzle games. I'm addicted to puzzle games on that console and I even finished one already. Super into those matching ones or spot the difference. One game that I purchase is called Hidden Cats in London and I love it! It is super cute and easy to navigate with the controls. Plus you can use the stylus which is always a win for me. 

I haven't played Fashion Dreamer for a while and I am slowly working through my backlog of screenshots. There was some game updates so I should pick it back up to see what's new. I just find the game not engaging sometimes so I end up playing something else. Need to sit down and grind out a bunch of the game so I unlock some more items. Or taking photos is another thing that interests me. Also in regards to blog posts about the Girls Mode book, I will be posting more photos of brands soon. Unfortunately I lost the photos on my old computer hard drive last year and I'm working on some new ones. So hopefully I will get another brand post up in the next month or two.


Music

This month I had to re-organise my entire music collection on my computer because it was an absolute mess. There was so many double ups of tracks and albums I never listen to. The last year felt like I just listened to the same m.o.v.e and Human Nature albums on loop so I wasn't even utilizing my collection. I have found a number of new favourite songs recently through random YouTube or Spotify suggestions so I shall list them below. Been really into the J-Pop group Hinoi Team however I wasn't able to link it due to copyright. I've been loving their songs IKE IKE and Super Euro Flash.






No comments:

Post a Comment