Wednesday 7 February 2024

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Pretty Photos

I am slowly getting better at taking photos in Fashion Dreamer and I'm obsessed with this dress currently. In fashion games, I tend to get hung up on one particular item for ages and wear it to death. Once again, these are older screenshots as I working through my backlog. Starting off with two cut selfies I took of my character before I changed the hair colour. I thought I got this outfit through a lookit but seems that was wrong. One of my favourite items I've seen in the game so far and it matches well with my favourite hat item.



A few NPC shots now because I mainly wanted to rack up some points. At least I could try out some items I designed for one of the outfits. I made these blue toned items as I came across a few characters that would request blue items. Cannot recall if I ended up using them as I feel that I haven't used this cardigan much. It doesn't seem to work well with outfits sometimes.




Quick look at some Lookits I created and these showcase three different styles. The first feels rather feminine, the second girly and the third cool. The first two could be interchanged as they have similar vibes. The third outfit reminds me of AZ-USA especially with the leather jacket.




A few cute selfies I took in the game and I've been practicing with the angles. I love this first photo I took as the pose is quite unique and I haven't done something like this before. Dyed my hair colour to match the pink tones in the dress and the game has such gorgeous hair colours. Plus you can see some great texture and definition in the hair movement.




One of my favourite NPC's decided we should be twins! Aren't we adorable in our matching lolita style outfits. I think this dress in red would suit her better and would match her face and hair. She reminds me of the rockabilly style and a brand like Retrobeat would also be a nice match.



I came across a cute player who had on this amazing outfit. Totally in love with this top and the whole thing feels like modern Y2K. I've used this top in a number of outfits since for other players and myself. The outfit I gave her for the Lookit was rather boring as I tried to match the wish list. She looked way better before but I hope at least they liked the purple tones.




More random screenshots as I seem to save a number of them. I tend to hang around in the first cocoon area for some reason, I think I just like the environment and find it easy to walk around in. Do other players have areas that they always hang around in? I haven't explored some of the cocoons a lot and should do some investigating next time I play.





Here is that black leather jacket again! I really do like using it in outfits and I swear it is the like one black outer I use. Some other nice Lookit outfits are shown as well and the third one is my favourite. Love the pastel tones and this cardigan is one of my favourite designs in Fashion Dreamer. The little pom poms are so cute!





Actually came across a male player requesting a Lookit! I rarely see male type characters from online and my world is usually full of the NPC ones instead. Sometimes it is only make type NPC's which annoys me a bit and reminds me of the old Style Boutique game that had male and female fashion together in the same boutique. I'm not interested in designing male outfits and I think that I did a good job with this one. I tried to match their wish list but I just don't keep many type B clothing items so I didn't have much to choose from. Still turned out lovely and very denim on denim.




Spend some time at the photo egg taking some professional looking photos. These frames are gorgeous and I even worked out how the change the background. Before I didn't realise you could do this. I should stop playing games after a long day of work because my brain cannot function. The first portrait is my favourite as I don't like the busy background I choose for the second.



Onto a new area for this play journal and a new look! Finally decided to give up on my girly inspired looks and went with something edgy. Felt like it matches the aesthetic of the new cocoon which is quite street inspired. I'm even wearing that black leather jacket and a beret! Cannot have an outfit with a beret! I took a bunch of screenshots around here as I was trying to earn some points for my profile. So hence all the bad and out of focus photos.









Done for another Fashion Dreamer journal and that is number five! Not counting Lookits as I am doing those as a separate series. Not that I have been getting many lately so I don't know when the next Lookit post will be. I thought I could mass request them from other players but the game restricts you to only one. Which kind of sucks as I wanted to send lots of out and get more outfits. One last photo to share for this journal and it is this cool looking photo. It reminds me of a magazine cover or a SM K-pop album cover. They seem to be doing this magazine style during the last year and I loved the aespa one they did for their 3rd Mini.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy this game and see you interact with me, but mom sent my Switch to my country after the Splatoon 2 incident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun to meet people in the game! The Splatoon 2 incident sounds intriguing.

      Delete