Sunday 3 March 2024

February Favourites

A few days late for the monthly favourites as it has been a hectic start to March. Didn't even realise we were at the end of February until I had to start writing March as the month. Lucky I have a job that requires writing the date quite often otherwise I'd have no idea what month it is. We had some great weather lately as it has been ideal summer weather. Not crazy hot but still warm. Love being able to wear shorts all the time and loose tank tops. Hopefully this type of weather stays around for a while as I'm not a fan of winter. Starting off this post with these cute stickers I picked up at Daiso recently! The store near me has actually been stocking some new sticker styles which is surprising! The prices went up to $3.30 which is kind of pricey for what you get compared to online whoever they are very pretty. I have the one in the middle in the colour pink but had never seen this cream colour set before.

Gaming

Not much happening this month besides playing random games on my switch. I've been super into the Faircroft Antiques series and almost finished my second game in the series. Picked them up during a sale and they are quite fun games. Plus I can get plenty of gameplay out of them over the course of a few weeks. Also been playing lots of solitare and random pet games on the switch too.

Music

So I ended doing something I didn't think I would do and brought some items on Yahoo Auctions. I wasn't planning on buying CD's from Japan for a while however I realise it was the only way I could get certain m.o.v.e albums. They were only available in Japan and luckily I was able to find the three I was after. Still thinking about some other things I want to pick up and will update when the parcel arrives. I'm trying to order albums/singles that I cannot get on iTunes here and looking for albums that are harder to find.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're finding joy in the little things, like the new sticker styles at Daiso and enjoying the perfect summer weather. It's great to hear about your gaming adventures and music finds from Japan. Looking forward to hearing about your next discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and for reading my blog! :)

      Delete