Wednesday 27 March 2024

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Finishing The Game Last Year

A bit of a silly title for this play journal as I actually finished the main story line in Fashion Dreamer last year, but haven't posted screenshots from it yet. So hence the name of this post and I should have one more play journal before I've caught up on my screenshots. First off how cute is this photo I took of my character! I was in love with this outfit and loved how the pink hair matched so perfectly.


This is one of the looks that I love in Fashion Dreamer! White and black always looks so stylish together and the long skirt gives it a feminine look. I believe I put a similar outfit on my character later on in the game. I have a billion outfit screenshots from other muses as I swear that is the only thing I take photos of. Sometimes I will take a selfie with them as well to commemorate the outfit and it is cool to get some points as well.








Some selfies from in game and apologies for the terrible lighting, I don't mess with the filters much. Plus it doesn't help that my character is wearing pastel tones and the others in the photo as well.



This character had a super adorable Lolita look and it matched her style so well! I felt bad about changing it for a new Lookit. I did like how it turned out and felt like it matched the fiery hair colour. When creating Lookits, I try to go for the colour suggested as the main thing I pick as I've read that players are often looking for items in certain colours. Some people ride or die for a specific colour of clothing. I'm not really too fuss however I do end up wearing a lot of black in real life as most shirts I get are that colour.




And here we have me finally finishing the main story line of Fashion Dreamer. Barely even knew I did it as the game has zero story line and things to do. Very short compared to other fashion games but hey, cool trophy. Honestly I haven't played the game that much in recent months. I'm all like 'time to play Fashion Dreamer' then I load it up and wonder what on earth to do.






Unlocked a new area and spent some time looking around. There are some cute photo spots to take cool photos at. If only you could remove all this interface junk to take photos or maybe if the camera was like the Animal Crossing one with better angles. The outfit my muse had on was perfect for this location.





More muse outfits as I just adore seeing the looks people put together. It is rather interesting observing how players interpret fashion and use the same items you can use to create something unique. I've been really into grey toned items and I came across some great looks in the cocoons. Always save this outfits as I like to collect this colour. Should I change my item request to grey as I could get some new items? Maybe I shall do that next time I play the game.






That is all for this play journal and apologies for it being short. I've had quite a month and I find it difficult to sit down to blog. I have been playing my switch quite a far bit with small indie games as I often want something short to lay. But after posting this play journal, it made me want to pick up Fashion Dreamer again. I'm sure there has been a few updates and game improvements since my last session.



No comments:

Post a Comment