Wednesday 10 January 2024

MODEL Debut2 #nicola - New Friends & Jobs

Large amount of screenshots for this MODEL Debut2 #nicola play journal as this was from a long play session. I managed to cover a few parts of the game during this play through and took some lovely photos as well! Starting off is the next modelling job and the theme is a sweet inspired look using an item with lace.



Once again, it was a challenge to pick an outfit that I liked and there was too many choices for the bottom half of the outfit. I wanted to go with a pink and black themed outfit as I found this nice top that had lace details to it. Quite a few skirt choices to go through and something with flow to it felt right. The first skirt is cute but the mini length didn't feel right.







Here is the final look I went with and luckily my hair is still pink. I find it amusing how in fashion games, I often end up with a pink hair tone like this. The lighter tones are my style such as light brown or blonde. I wonder how black hair would've looked with this outfit and I feel like the pink is more of a sweet tone.







Played around with the poses for a while as I wanted one that felt fun and girly. When posing the face, you can choose which way the eyes look which can result in some cool poses. I went with the side eye to match the finger pose and the background is rather pink inspired. Overall the whole theme of this modelling shoot is very pink tones.






Time has progressed in the game and we are onto the month of June. The schedule for this month is four modelling jobs which are done at the offices of the Nicola magazine. A new model Yuka has joined the production company and she has such a cute look. I'm hoping to add more models to the team in the game and you can view their profiles to see their stats. Also reached the point in the game where you can start unlocking different jobs besides modelling.














I headed over to the TV Station to find Shiina and talk about my future acting career. There was another NPC here called Himari who works in the production team. Looks like she is in charge of the TV jobs you can do in the game and her name reminds me of the e-girls song ヒマワリ Himawari. I had totally forgot about that song until now and remember that the group released many versions of it over their career. The characters talk about how TV jobs will unlock if you reach 30,000 followers by August. This is pretty easy to achieve if you take part in the modelling jobs and take some random photos.












Later on I found Shiina asleep at his desk surround by books. Looks like he had been studying languages which he mentioned is useful for this job. Yuka appeared to join the conversation and everyone is working hard in this universe. The storyline in the game is fun to follow along and relates to the gameplay. It is interesting to see how the characters develop over the course of the game and how you can build relationships with the male ones. It would be fun to develop friendships with the models as well and maybe go on fun outings like you could in Style Boutique with the carnival or dining.









Since the model roster has expanded at the production company, I decided to take a photo with Yuka. Her legs look incredibly long in the second photo and way taller than my character. It looks better in the next few and the duo poses are amazing. It is nice to take some simple photos together and it is a good way to rack up followers.





To finish the session off, it was retail therapy time with some shopping! I haven't honestly brought many items in the game and I should work on expanding my wardrobe. I'm just enjoying the jobs and story line aspects more. Loving this look that the sales girl has one and I really want to copy it! I have been really into pink in this game so of course I brought a pink dress. The shape of this one is quite elegant yet girly.





No comments:

Post a Comment