Wednesday 24 January 2024

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Outfits Galore

It is going to take me forever to get through all my Fashion Dreamer screenshots. These are from early on in the game when it first came out so it might look like I'm super behind in the game. In reality it is more like I'm super behind in posting play journals. At least we shall have lots of Fashion Dreamer content for a while. Starting off this play journal with this funky looking Lookit I created for a player. I made these pants when I was first starting out designing so they aren't fantastic. Actually used them a few times which is great and they always go over well when someone wants green pants.



Switched up my Muse's look for something more preppy and of course I went with the grey tones. Style games on Nintendo always have beautiful grey tones in their items and I found some excellent pieces with different tones. At first I wanted something more bold however I ended up with a preppy girly look. Of course I went with the beret because every outfit needs a beret. Took a few snapshots showing off my new look!




So I thought I would spend some time designing as I don't do that much and I was quite proud of these shoes until I realised I made a B type item. I thought they were A type originally and when I went to look for them for an outfit, I realised what I had done. Oh well, they have worked well for B type outfits.


Found some cute Muse's to take a photo with! We even all posed in the second one (kind of) and we look lovely in our different styles. I loved the black ensemble the player on the right has on and almost felt bad giving them a new outfit. It was just too perfect! The new outfit was nice too and very much in my style.






More Lookits for other players now as that seems to be the main thing I take photos of. My SD card is a billion of these as all I seem to do in the game is create outfits for other players. I always try to fulfill their requests for certain items but sometimes I decide to go with a certain outfit as I like the look of it. Since the game doesn't have a boutique option like Style Boutique, this is basically that for me. So look out everyone I come across because you might not get the exact item you want but you'll get a cute outfit as a alternative. 





Moved onto another new look quickly as I wanted to try out some items I had designed. During this period of the game, I wasn't too into this aspect of the game so I would just throw designs together. Some of the items turned out quite well and I love this blue cardigan. I don't use it in Lookits as much as I would like but it reminds me of something I would wear in real life. My mum had a similar looking cardigan in the 1990's/early 2000's so I think that was the inspiration for the item.



I seriously use this outfit too much and swear I've done at least 5 Lookits with it. Sometimes I will change the dress colour and this character is modelling one of my designs. I would never wear a dress like this in real life so maybe that is why I like it so much in the game. Not sure if I could pull it off and most I see in shops are made from awful fabric. Plus that style of elastic sleeves drive me insane so I avoid them. Took a matching selfie with this player to get some likes/points and we look lovely!



That is the end of yet another Fashion Dreamer play journal and as I mentioned earlier, I will slowly be working through all my screenshots. Trying to set aside time each week to write up blog posts and post once a week. I have unlocked new cocoons in the game and should have photos of them up soon!


2 comments:

  1. Look, I know I like fashion and all, but what ABOUT HELGA, FANTANIA and UPBEAT from the Girls mode book you own?! I am so darn nervous about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting more brands from the Girls Mode Book. Unfortunately I lost the images on my old computer hard drive so I am currently working on getting them back. Hopefully I'll be able to post them soon for you :)

      Delete