Wednesday 17 January 2024

MODEL Debut3 #nicola Play Journal - Striped Style

Starting off my next session of MODEL Debut3 #nicola by visiting the gym! If you visit various locations in the gym during your free time, you gain stats which can be used to progress in the game. There are no activities or actions shown when you visit and you just get a cute animation of your character celebrating at gaining skills. This visit gained me a point in stamina which is useful when you go various TV program work such as variety shows.




After this, I headed over to the nicola office to take a new modelling job. The theme for this job was a boyish styled outfit featuring a  bordered top. Basically the job wanted a striped patterned top for the outfit and I made this super cute look before I realised I did the wrong thing. Oh well, this outfit looked pretty cool and I got carried away with just picking out an outfit. I even added something underneath to see if the game would like it pass but sadly no.






Once I realised my mistake, I headed back to the wardrobe screen to change into an actual top. This outfit is still pretty cool and much more boyish looking like the job wanted. I found it easier to pick suitable shoes for this look as more sandals fell under the search term I had entered. Still trying to figure out how to use the search function best and work out where to put each term. Usually I put terms in either both together or separately to see what items come up. Not every search will show items in all the categories I need and this system works for me currently till I look more into it.






Here is the final photo for the modelling job and it turned out super fun! The game suggested a good starting point so I only had the make a few changes. Love using this black text stamps and I think I've used them in most of my photos! One change I would make to the photo shoot part of the game is being able to have more choices with the main text part. The modelling jobs display some text as part of the advert and the choices are rather limited around only about five. I would like to be able to choose the colours myself or even the style of text. Sometimes I feel the choices presented don't match the vibe I'm going for with my photo.



Once I had completed the modelling job for the day, I saw this icon on the map screen but turns out I don't have enough stats to visit there. So sad that I'm not smart enough for this activity so instead I went to the art gallery instead. This venue increased my 'sense' stats which looks useful for modelling jobs.




I didn't know what else to do during this play session as I didn't have enough time to do another job. Ended up taking a cute solo shoot of the current look and outfit that my character has on. Still rocking that gradient hair from last time and it has grown on me a little. It gives off a pastel galaxy mood and I'm all about pastels nowadays. One other thing was that I figured out how to view my photos in a larger size! The picture came up rotated on the switch screen and displays the name of the photo on the top (I cropped that part out). Hopefully this will make it much easier to save pictures of my photos in the game. That is the end of this MODEL Debut3 #nicola journal and I unlocked some cool new features in the game. I'm pretty much jumping between the two MODEL Debut games with play journals along with some Fashion Dreamer too!


No comments:

Post a Comment