Wednesday 3 January 2024

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 2 - More Lookits!

Back in November, I posted the first set of Lookits I have received in Fashion Dreamer and it seems like a good enough gap between the posts to showcase the next set. Firstly I would just like to ask if other players don't receive many Lookits because I rarely get any now when I play. When the game was first out, I would get a good amount and now I get not much. Did everyone just stop playing the game or aren't using that feature. Creating Lookits for other players is pretty much all I do in the game so I thought there would be a good amount cycling through online. Oh well, maybe more will pick up once the game gets some updates. The Lookits in this blog post are from November to early December.

Let's take a look at a selection of Lookits I have received in the game with this first set being rather Lolita/Baby Doll themed. The game has some excellent dresses in this style and players are doing an amazing job creating coordinates. The second outfit was one that I actually wore in the game because I loved it! All my favourite shades of pink are included in it and thank you to the player who made this for me. All the other dresses are gorgeous as well and I might wear them when I'm feeling like switching up colours.





More Lolita styled outfits and all of these are lovely. The first dress is a style that I quite like and would love to have in real life. I guess players keep giving me baby-doll styled outfits as my character had that kind of outfit on at that time. I'm thinking of changing my wish list soon to something else to see what other ideas people come up with.





This was a Lookit that I quite liked as it was unique and felt trendy. I'm really into this style of cardigan right now in real life and I was so happy when someone gave me one in Fashion Dreamer. Black and pink is always a great combination and this dress is one of my favourites in the game. Reminds me of the 1990's and Y2K fashion or mainly just Clueless. Something about it always reminds me of that movie which is one of my favourites as well! The second outfit is a similar outfit from the same player! It is wonderful to receive two lovely outfits from someone! I could see myself wearing both of these looks in real life.



Received some cute magical inspired Lookits from players and they were quite creative. I would've never thought of something like this! Fashion Dreamer has some nice items that feel more unique than Style Boutique. For example, I could see this hat at the Purple Moon brand however it feels more elegant in Fashion Dreamer. It has more of a cute whimsical look whereas the Purple Moon ones can look too much like a costume. I mean, it is a cosplay brand but the items sometimes only look good if you use them with others in the this. These new items are more versatile to me.




Finishing off with this casual outfit I received with a cool colour palette. So vibrant! My favourite part is the way the tones on the shoes match perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Great design skills there and it was cool to see a designer bracelet. I haven't seen too many of those myself nor have I made any. That is all for this post and hopefully I will have a new set of Lookits to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment