Wednesday 21 June 2023

ぴこぷり Pikopuri January - March 2016 Magazine - ガールズモード 3 Girls Mode 3

The other week I was tidying up my bookshelf and came across my ぴこぷり Pikopuri magazines. I knew I had posted some of the issues on the blog previously and noticed that this issue had no yet made it onto here. So I took some photos of the ガールズモード 3 Girls Mode 3 pages as they are too adorable to not share. This issue the January - March 2016 and came with a cute Animal Crossing lunch bag. It is themed around Amiibo Festival and it is a great item to carry your lunch to work in. I've been using it quite often this year and you can fit a number of things in it. Plus I like how it folds down once empty so I can easily chuck it in my backpack.


Onto the Girls Mode 3 content now and this issue features six pages of Girls Mode information. The first two pages have some cute preppy and lively themed outfits. The preppy one is right up my alley and I feel like wearing something like this currently as the weather is perfect for this. All these looks are giving winter vibes which makes sense as this issue was released during January which would've been winter in Japan. This issue features the little Girls Mode themed comic stripes like other ぴこぷり Pikopuri magazines and this first one reminds me of when I force customers at the boutique to buy as many layers of clothing as possible.







Next up there is some information on a photoshoot for a modelling job. Such a shame that modelling jobs weren't the same in Styling Star even though I do love taking a billion images of my outfits. This modelling job calls for a bright outfit and the final outfit is perfect for a winter night at the carnival. The next page has a fun section of the jobs of NPC's and this feels very much like a real magazine. Like when they ask people to explain their outfit and gives their character description by their job. I wouldn't know what on earth to call my job as I do so many things at my work and they keep changing the job title name. I used to use the term media advisor but then they changed my department focus so now I don't really use a title other than what my department is now called.









The last two pages contain information on decorating at the Caprice Chalets. These pages are my favourite as I liked seeing the room designs that the magazine writers created. Sometimes it was hard to come up with ideas for such a small area and it is interesting to see how other players come up with ideas. All the miniatures in Girls Mode 3 were lovely and it was always a challenge to see how many you could cram into the room.






Bonus photo of the stickers that came with the issue as I'm a sticker addict. Still trying to decide where I want to put these as you know how hard it is to bring yourself to use the 'really really nice stickers'. They'll probably end up in my reading journal as I've making some great journal spreads in it lately. Plus it is nice to use stickers up so that they glue doesn't dry out and you get to admire them in the future! That is all for the ぴこぷり Pikopuri January - March 2016 Magazine and I hope you loved all the lovely Girls Mode pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment