Saturday 10 June 2023

One Year Challenge Week 45: Complex

Complex is a search term that I have never really used in Styling Star. Like what does it even mean? I'm guessing complex as is the design/print on the item? That was the thing I thought it was referring to as these three outfits do have some complex looking patterns going on. This first look is a favourite and I hadn't tried making a bold look like this yet. Normally I would avoid this top and pants and the complex theme made me take a second look at them. Second outfit is a eastern inspired look as I feel I haven't done too many of those in this challenge. Kanokoi just doesn't have a wide enough range for me to use it constantly compared to other brands like Marzipan Sky or AZ-USA. Last outfit is a psychedelic look as that style defines complex with all it's crazy looking pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment