Wednesday 7 June 2023

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - YLVA

Quite a short Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book post today as this brand only features three pages. With something that short, it just had to be one of the hand bag brands which is YLVA. This brand is known as ARIANNA in the NA and PAL versions of the game and honestly I prefer the Japanese name. It feels more like a bag brand name to me as most handbag companies have shortened or one word names. We have a popular one called Mimco over here which was the key piece for private school girls outfit years ago and I've even seen the bag shop Strandbags calling themselves Strand. I think they've actually changed their name since the last time I went in there a few months ago. Anyway YLVA is quite a elegant name for a elegant brand wouldn't you agree?



If you are creating a chic looking outfit, then YLVA is the brand for you. It is home to a large amount of chic themed bags and has 182 items to collect. YLVA also falls under the images of basic, bold and feminine. I always find it amusing when I'm trying to create an afforable basic themed outfit and the game is like 'yeah chuck this $300 bag in'. Customers are never pleased with that and it is probably best to stick to bags from Basic U. I quite like this brand as there are a variety of bag designs to choose from and you aren't limited to one style. Personally myself, I tend to use the purses the most and they always match any outfit.



2 comments:

  1. I assume there's a lot of changes of certain bags from JP to International versions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bags are pretty much the same. It would've been cool if the bags were based off real designs but sadly they are just in-game ones.

      Delete