Saturday 6 May 2023

One Year Challenge Week 40: Stage Dive

Stage Dive is the theme for the big number 40 week! Cannot believe we've come this far and feels like only recently we were still in the 10's. I quite like Stage Dive as a brand but I just don't use it that much honestly. Like it has cool items and I just haven't spent much time spending a while making outfits. I tend to stick to colours when I make rock themed outfits which shows in my outfits below. First off is this I'm going to call it frog green toned outfit. It is almost like a greyish green really and I just liked the colour of the outer really. I could've chosen a different skirt as I don't think this one works well. Second is a classic white and black rocker look. I used those trousers that have the skirt attached and I was thinking like when are those going to make a comeback haha. Last outfit is my favourite as it is so colourful and I like how all the different pattern styles just work together. Like it's a mess but a cute mess.










No comments:

Post a Comment