Sunday 7 May 2023

April Favourites

The month of May snuck up on me and I completely didn't realise that April was over. May also started at the perfect time with it falling on a Monday which is the start of a new week for me. Haven't had a chance to get on my computer to blog until today so apologies for the late monthly favourites. A few weeks ago I went and saw the new Mario Bros movie which was fun! I'm a fan of Illumination movies in general so I quite enjoyed it. Toad was the best part of the movie and it would've been a billion times better if Wario or Waluigi made an appearance. I assume they are saving them for the sequels which I also hope Toadette appears as she is one of my faves. Went to San Churros afterwards as I was excited about getting my favourite toasty from them only to discover they had changed their menu :( I got a different toasty instead but it was nowhere near as good as the egg and bacon one.


Also came across this Pusheen Pop Vinyl which is rather bizarre. It is noted as a scented pop and it is indeed scented however it is a weird scent. Like a dull strawberry or scented sticker. I have a scented Polly Pocket from 1995 that has held onto its scent and smells way better than this. Anyway it is super cute and weird. I adore Pusheen merchandise so I had to get this one for my collection.

Gaming

Haven't been playing much besides jigsaw and pixel art games this month. That is pretty much all I use my switch for nowadays however I do have some games on pre-order. The next instalment in the Little Friends series is coming out in August and it is themed on a tropical island. It is called Puppy Island and looks adorable!!! Also pre-order the We Love Katamari remaster for the switch as I loved the first one and was surprised to see the second one get an actual physical release. I'm not too fond of buying physical games as I don't like storing them but it's cheaper to buy the physical one compared to digital. I don't think Little Friends is even listed on the eShop yet as I couldn't find it the other day when I looked.

Music

So I finally caved and got the TWICE album I had on order. Luckily my account had held the cheap price that the album was when I ordered it so it cost less than I was expecting. I ended up only getting the BE version as that had the best photobook in my opinion. Lots of lovely photocards as expected for TWICE and I was blessed with the members I got. I've become quite a fan of Dahyun lately so I was excited to receive her photocard.


No comments:

Post a Comment