Wednesday 26 April 2023

Strawberry Milk 1st Mini Album - Album Review

This mini album from Strawberry Milk has to be one of the cutest in my collection. Ever since I got it, I've just loved looking at it and it also has the most amazing texture to it! It has this textured gloss to the front and back cover. Everything about it is perfect from the large size to the lovely photo book of Choa and Way. There is no official title for this mini besides being called the 1st Mini Album which is super imaginative.


The 1st Mini Album is the first and only mini album from the duo Strawberry Milk who are a sub-unit of the Korean girl group Crayon Pop. The group consists of twins Choa and Way who are still together as a sub-unit now under the name Choa and Way. The mini album was released on October 15th 2014 and came in one version. I believe I brought my copy from YesAsia and it's just so long ago since I got it. I remember being super excited to order it as I'm a huge Crayon Pop stan. The mini album comes with the following contents:
  • CD - 8 track mini album
  • Photobook




The photobook in this mini album is totally adorable and has so many photos! Choa and Way are shown in four different outfits and I love the strawberry themed dresses. It would be really cute to wear something like this in real life. The quality of the photobook is amazing and the photos are high quality. The mini album does not include photocards sadly and most Crayon Pop releases never included them. All of my Crayon Pop ones are from the Japanese releases and I'm glad they don't exist honestly as I would need them all!!! A fun addition to the photobook is that name of the twin has been included on some pages and some you have to guess who it is.



























You get a good amount of tracks on the CD for a mini album and there are eight in total. There are four songs including the title track then the accompanying instrumentals. Honestly nowadays I only ever listen to OK on this mini as it is a groovy track. Feel So Good is another fun one and the track Hello was also included on Crayon Pop's 1st Album Evolution Pop Vol. 1.
  1. OK
  2. Feel So Good
  3. Hello
  4. 알려주세요 Let Me Know
  5. OK (Instrumental)
  6. Feel So Good (Instrumental)
  7. Hello (Instrumental)
  8. 알려주세요 Let Me Know (Instrumental)

Like most of my albums I post about, this one is out of print and second hand copies are hard to come across. Crayon Pop fans tend to not part with their collection and it is always a pain trying to find rarer albums which I feel is all of theirs.



No comments:

Post a Comment