Sunday 2 April 2023

March Favourites

OMG I cannot believe I forget to post the monthly favourites for February :( It was such a busy time and the first week went by rather fast. Well I'm here for March at least and have a few things to report for this month!

Gaming

Been obssessed with pixel art games on the Nintendo Switch and have played way too many hours. I brought a stack of them during the Boxing Day sales and it is so relaxing to sit down after work and colour in. Even brought a stylus for my switch and now I cannot go back to not using one. It was a life changer and is also great for jigsaw games which is my other obsession! My top games are Love Colours, Calm Colours and Pixel Paint. For jigsaw ones, I love Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle and Jigsaw Masterpieces.

Seems like old news however I haven't mentioned it on the blog yet that there is a new fashion game coming to the switch. It is called Fashion Dreamer and honestly I'm not really going to say much on it until we know more details. All I know is that I'm definitely going to miss the management simulator aspect if it is missing. I'm not sure about the whole influencer thing or maybe I'm just too old haha. I will be patiently waiting for more information regarding game play especially if it is mostly to be played online.

Beauty

2023 was going to be a low-buy make-up year for me but I have zero self control so that went out the window quickly once Colourpop had a sale. Picked up a number of lovely items including some last-call products. The package is taking a long time to reach Australia though and is just going around in transit circles at the same facility. I did manage to buy a few items this weekend whilst shopping but they were just repurchases. I needed a new NYX glitter primer as mine had expired and the Chi Chi lip balm set was to match the other set I brought a few months ago. This one comes with Cherry, Blueberry and Grape which two smell amazing whilst the Cherry doesn't have a strong scent. Picked up more Wet N Wild brushes as I was pleased with the last one I got.

Music

My Red Velvet mini album finally arrived! The order was taking forever to come in from the supplier and it is the Standard version. For the photocard, I got Irene (which I already put away in my folder) and it is that silly one where she has a face mask on. Of all the photocards to get! A surprise was my Cignature EP arriving as well as I wasn't expecting that one to come for a while. I ordered both through JB Hi-Fi who only receives random versions so I didn't know which version of Cignature's I was getting. It was the Question one and you get a good amount of goodies with it! Currently I have four versions of TWICE's latest mini album on order but that order is in limbo right now with the supplier so I have no clue what is happening with that. Feels like a sign or something that I should drop that much money on all those versions. Not sure if I'll end up getting all of them as the covers are rather boring and I'd rather buy the one that has the best photobook.



No comments:

Post a Comment