Monday 24 April 2023

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - flute f

A request came through from a reader of the blog for another Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book post who was after the items from the brand Chorale. This lovely request made it super easy to decide on the next set of photos to post from the book! In Girls Mode 3, the brand Chorale is called flute f which is a perfectly elegantly sounding name to match the feminine brand of the series. I absolutely adore the outfit that brand representative Aisling has one in the photo below. It encapsulates what flute f represents and the colours tones are gorgeous. 



flute f is home to a variety of styles that are not just feminine. Of course we have the girly style which I personally feel can be quite similar to the feminine one. Sometimes I even get the items mixed up or make outfits that I look back on and wonder whether it is girly or feminine. The other styles that are found at flute f are basic, psychedelic, gothic, baby-doll, chic and preppy. flute f is a brand that I came to love the more I played the game and feel that I've used it quite a lot in the latest instalment in the series. Looking at these photos of the items showcases how the brand jumps from beautiful pastel tones to sophisticated dark tones. I feel with this brand that I can always piece together a stylish looking outfit and it is a great brand to mix with other ones such as Marzipan Sky, Enid Chen or Brooke Bridge.




















2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for covering my request! :D

    ReplyDelete