Saturday 8 April 2023

One Year Challenge Week 36: Least Favourite

Every Style Boutique player can admit they have their least favourite brand or items in the game. I've often spoken about items I dislike on the blog before and this weeks outfits are another case of that. First up we have some items I dislike using which are turtle necks, long necklaces and maxi skirts. I just don't like how they look in the game most of the time. Turtle necks you can get to work but maxi skirts I struggle with. Never been into them in real life either however I did have a friend years ago who looked amazing in them so they work for some people. Second outfit is made up of items from my least favourite brand which is Soy. Just never been a fan and I think if they overhauled the brand, I might take an interest. The reason for the third outfit was this style of outer. Like I don't get these giant jackets or is it even a jacket? More like a giant shirt.










No comments:

Post a Comment