Saturday 17 September 2022

One Year Challenge Week 7: Flowery

Honestly there was like a billion outfits I could've made for the flowery theme as Styling Star is full of items with flowers printed on them. It was quite difficult to narrow down three final outfits and I like how they turned out. The first is one of my new favourites as I love the colour palette and how it perfectly shows off the girly style. Need to add this one to the scrapbook! The second outfit is a baby-doll outfit with a dress I haven't used much in the game. I think I was always turned off by the colours but nowadays I'm more interested in using colours tones like these. The blue and green look gorgeous together and it matches well with the flower fields background. Lastly I went with a floral print yukata as I thought it would make a elegant outfit and it has been forever since I used a yukata in a challenge. For the photoshoot, I just had to use the flower fields of course because it was the only location I could use for the flowery theme.









No comments:

Post a Comment