Saturday 10 September 2022

One Year Challenge Week 6: Sporty

Of course you all knew that the sporty theme was going to make an appearance in this challenge! I always do this removed style in my challenges and I love the outfits I came up with this time. I put together three looks which are suitable for all seasons of the year with the first one being a winter outfit. The puffy jacket is perfect for those windy and rainy days. The second is more of a autumn outfit for when its still a bit chilling out there but you are still looking to do some outdoor exercise. The last outfit is perfect for summer and hitting the baseball pitch! I was thinking that because the overalls have a baseball print on them. I've never actually played baseball before as my school only did softball. I did play on the softball team all through junior school and we would play it in middle/senior school in PE lessons or for house sport. I do know of some other schools in my city that did have baseball as an actual subject! 









No comments:

Post a Comment