Saturday 3 September 2022

One Year Challenge Week 5: Pictures

The theme of pictures is such an easy one as there are plenty of items in teh game with a picture of them! Quite vague if you were to describe it to someone, like 'I would like a shirt with a picture on it but I'm not going to explain what type of picture I want but you should know what type I want'. You can tell from that sentence that I've been in customer service way too long. Anyway since pictures was an easy theme, I just had to pick styles for the outfits. I thought Baby-Doll and psychedelic were perfect brands for the pictures theme as they have stacks of items with pictures. Decided to go a little crazy for the psychedelic look by combining the bread outer with the dinosaur skirt. Crazy! Baby-Doll was a pretty lolita inspired coordinate of course and for other outfit I went with the Kirby print tee from the amiibo. I've used this t-shirt in a number of outfits on the blog and it is one of the better amiibo items.









No comments:

Post a Comment