Wednesday 8 June 2022

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Stray Cat Clothing Items

Quick question to start off another Style Boutique post! Do you prefer the name Stage Dive or Stray Cat for this brand? I always thought both worked well for the rock image however Stray Cat sounds cooler to me. The post for today we will be looking at more pages from the ガールズモード 3 キラキラ☆コーデ  book which focus on the rock brand Stray Cat. This brand is also called Stage Dive in Style Boutique and Style Savvy.



As mentioned, the main style of this brand is the rocker image! Think lots of check, music style tees, flares and chains. Rock isn't the only image you will find at Stray Cat as it also features pieces from the lively, psychedelic, gothic, bold, chic and preppy images. The first few like psychedelic and gothic make perfect sense. Sometimes I even get items confused after I've taken photos of outfits and I'm trying to remember what the style was. Stray Cat does have some bizarre items I rarely use like those pants with the skirt attached. I just don't like that look and I don't recall I've used them much in the game. Everyone probably has items like that in the series that they rarely use or even forgot existed!










No comments:

Post a Comment