Wednesday 7 April 2021

SELFY COLLECTION Play Journal - Bonus Story & Cute Shibas!

Today I've got more exciting adventures from SELFY COLLECTION - The Dream Fashion Stylist to share! Last time, I finished up the main story line of the game and there I briefly mentioned that there is an epilogue story line as well! I was excited to see the story continue on and this story line has your character travelling to the magical Tales Land. This land is inspired by books and fairy tale concepts, so think Alice In Wonderland and woodland creatures. There are some fun character requests to complete in this land such as this state worker whose job is to write the National Record of what will happen each day in the country. What a bizarre job, it's like some strange fortune teller.








For once, I made an actual decent looking outfit where everything matches! And it scored an S rank! It's just too perfect and even the shoes match. It can be a struggle to get nice outfits like this in the game as not all the items you need to hit outfit targets will match. As you may have notice from my previous outfits, sometimes it's a matter of slapping on as many items as possible to max out the targets.


Ok these are my new favourite items in the game, it's a cute shiba!! I absolutely adore Shiba Inu's and follow way too many on Instagram. And in SELFY COLLECTION, I can have my very own Shiba buddy! The names of the items are too cute for this planet as well. Little thief Shiba Inu! Ahhh I just can't. And I've actually used them in outfit requests for characters so well worth the purchase.



There is this fun thing you can do when creating outfits which gives the characters more than two arms. I've discovered that you can choose multiple clothing or pose items that have arms associated with them. For example, the outfit below has the arms in the pockets on the clothing item as well as the cloak outer item. You can even do this with the leg items too! And it can result in some crazy looking outfits.


The epilogue story line has some character development for the NPC's in your party. Hanna has even come around to take a liking to you and considers you a friend now. I gave her this amazingly bad outfit as a gift. This Halloween outfit scores super high in a lot of outfits so it get used a lot. During this story line, the brands that unlock are focused around seasonal festivals like Autumn or Summer. This Halloween outfit is from the Autumn Festival inspired brand.


Now for a few cute outfits I made that I really liked. The first is this stunning reading ensemble I shall call it. Everything actually matches! The accessories, the clothing, the background items and the pose! I was very proud of this coordinate and it even got the S ranking! The second is a eastern styled outfit or wafu as the game calls this style. I liked how elegant it turned out and the accessories are a cute touch! The third outfit is more of a casual look but has a unique charm to it. It's quite a simple look that doesn't rely on accessories or poses but somehow still got a S ranking.




Thought I'd share these two amusing screenshots from character requests. The first is from this girl who is super popular and has many suitors and potential dates. She comes up a few times for new outfits so you get to learn a lot about her life through the request story lines. I like seeing recurring characters and it reminds me of Style Boutique a bit when the same customers would visit with new stories. The second picture I wanted to share because you can literally dress up as a scary ghost in this game! It's a fun costume and is perfect for the over the top gothic outfit.



Wanted to share the outfit that my character has been wearing! I went with this look as it reminded me of AKB48's costumes and I've been really into that group lately. It has a cute idol inspired look to it and wouldn't it be amazing if we could get hairstyles like this in Style Boutique? Makes me miss all the unique styles from Fashion Forward. I did however change my outfit soon after to this pink get-up as I finally unlocked the items that I saw a customer wearing once and fell in love with them.



I totally adore this outfit even though it only scored an A ranking. It's super sweet and adorable. The cute factor is way higher than 180! The plush animal clothing pose items are a nice addition and these ones that block your character's face are a fun additional to outfits. The second picture is of a gorgeous outfit that I made for a request and the colours are just stunning. I tend to use this hairstyle a lot for requests as it scores high and looks nice.



Continuing on with the epilogue story line, you meet up with Nana from 2-way and talk to her about your adventures in the game. The last request of the game is to make an outfit for yourself and I made this interesting...look. Honestly I just grabbed whatever maxed out the target requirements and no idea why it looks like I'm wearing a Christmas inner item. There's a bunch more story line and you can choose what request you would like to achieve, but it doesn't mean anything serious other than something fun.







Some of the clothing brands in the game have Shiba Inu themed items which is my absolute favourite thing ever! Shiba's are my favourite dog breed and it's super cute you can add little doge's to coordinates. This one is adorable, I mean look at him :)


One thing I love about SEFLY COLLECTION is the collection section that tells you how many items of all the brands you have collected. It's great to see how much of the brand you own and it even shows you a picture of each item! You can see how the percentages are displayed and once you hit certain percentages, you will unlock a special item from the brand! Every time you use an item in a coordinate, it will level up the item. Once you hit 100%, you can upgrade the item with aspects like increased charm or bonus points. Seems like a nice touch and reminds me of phone games quite a lot. Wouldn't it be great if Style Boutique had a collection feature just like this? I feel it could improve the game drastically and help players track what items they are missing. This same section shows the requests collection as well as you can see the percentages of each country that has been completed.





I shall finish off this play journal with some nice items I found in SELFY COLLECTION. First off is another Shiba Inu item and this time it's two dogs! They are part of the summer themed clothing brand and I can't get over his little outfit. The other two clothing items are more cute animal themed items I liked. The frightening cats ghosts is too spooky!! I love the autumn festival inspired items as they are themed around Halloween. Reminds me of the cute Halloween outfits in Disney Magical World. That's all for this play journal and I will back again one day with more SELFY COLLECTION adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment