Thursday 1 April 2021

March Favourites

 March has come and gone! Seriously it went super fast especially the last two weeks. One day it was the 14th then bam! 31st! I actually wrote 31/3/31 on a bunch of forms at work because writing the number three multiple times threw me off. I don't really remember much of what happen this month so it shall be a quick monthly favourites!

Gaming

Still playing SELFY COLLECTION on the Nintendo Switch and I'm only really grinding requests for coins now. I will have another play journal up early April for the game about the bonus storylines and other random stuff. My goal is to 100% all the collections and I need lots of coins to do that. The game has been quite enjoyable though, I've put over 60 hours into now!

An actual nice outfit was made for once.

Other than SELFY COLLECTION, I haven't been playing many games. I am excited to see Castaway Paradise is listed on the eShop for release soon! I loved playing it on Steam but nowadays I don't play games on my computer much. So having it on the Switch would be perfect and makes it easier to play everyday. It's available for pre-order for about $23.99 at the moment so I might pick that one up soon.

Music

Another packed music month as I've been listening to a lot of AKB48 singles and of course Brave Girls! If you follow k-pop, you'd definitely get what I'm talking about. I'm so glad that an older group with great songs has been recognised. Sometimes fans just think about what's popular or hyped up and just forget to enjoy the music. So it's nice that their songs have made a big comeback as they are super chill and fun to listen to. There's so many 2nd and 3rd Gen girl groups I wish would get more recognition. Like Rainbow, Dal Shabet, Hello Venus and Secret! I shall end with a selection of older girl group songs I love.









No comments:

Post a Comment