Wednesday 14 April 2021

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Fashion Show Outfits Part 2

As it seems like forever since I posted some Style Boutique content, so here are some flashback fashion show outfits. I have so many of these things saved on my computer as I had to trail heaps of outfits back in the day to find the perfect five star outfit for each contest category. This is the second in my Fashion Show series and I think there will be some more after this as I've got a few to get through. So starting off are some lovely pink themed outfits. Well I say pink themed because both of these looks are very pink! The first outfit was the Princess Peach outfit from the Yukata DLC and it makes me miss the old 3DS DLC. Such a shame we haven't got anything like that in Styling Star nor will we ever. The second outfit was one of my favourites as I love the combination of this top and skirt. They blend well together and I even forgot the skirt was from Marble Lily for a moment as it matched so well with this top.




The poses in the fashion shows were so over the top and I used to spam them like crazy. It was fun to try to get the effects to go in front of your character and try to take a photo of the moment. Looking back on this baby-doll outfit and it just doesn't match the stage at all. What was I thinking? The second outfit is much better and perfect for Halloween! Another DLC item and it matches perfectly with this slip-on sneakers. Styling Star was definitely lacking in the Halloween themed attire and it would've made a fun addition to the lively style.



Going back through these fashion show outfits made me realise that I really did use the DLC items a lot! This outfit features one of the Isabelle tops in this beautiful purple tone and I styled it in this feminine inspired outfit. The make-up is quite nice in this outfit apart from the excess blush. I'm sure Fashion Forward players will remember how hard it was to find the perfect make-up for fashion shows. It was impossible to know the criteria and you just had to guess most of the time.





Quick run through three outfits that I had saved. Makes you realise how many outfits you end up making in Style Boutique. All these looks are different - we've got wedding, girly and bold. Each has a unique pose with the third being my favourite. It matches the cool appearance of the outfit and the makeup even matches too.




Here is the last outfit for this play journal and it's ummm..something. The description asks for a soft outfit and here I am making a bright, psychedelic looking getup. Like what was I thinking? No way this would count as a soft outfit. Must've been alright as it scored four stars somehow. I do enjoy at how crazy it looks and this was definitely back in the day when I wasn't that good at coordinating psychedelic outfits. I'll be back another day in the future with another round of fashion shows looks from Style Boutique 2!






No comments:

Post a Comment