Friday 12 October 2018

Designer Item - Wonderland Set

I finally return with a new designer item! This week's item is a beautiful gown and shoes themed around Alice In Wonderland. For the base, I went with a blue tone to symbolise Alice's dress and the trims and flowers are black and red to match the Card Soliders. The set comes with some stylish black pumps to match the darker tones of the dress. The main inspiration for this dress was the aesthetics of Alice In Wonderland as I find the original costume designs and illustrations quite fascinating. I've always been a fan of any outfit based around the story so I tried to create my own interpretation of it.

You can download the Wonderland Set at the following details:
Item ID: 0000141427
Region: New Style Boutique 3 (EUR/AUS)



No comments:

Post a Comment