Monday 15 October 2018

Shopdo Update - Halloween Boutique Interior

Since Halloween is only a few weeks away, I thought I'd give my boutique a spooky makeover and create a gothic themed interior for the spooky season. I've got some new gothic and baby-doll themed outfits to match the new interior as well. The first outfit is a grey toned gothic coordinate featuring the quirky clock handbag. I originally wanted to build a sleeveless gothic outfit around this inner but then I discovered that this skirt from Purple Moon matches it perfectly. So I went with this gloomy grey themed look titled Clockwork after the bag. The second outfit is one of my favourite new dresses from the Raven Candle brand. I've used this dress a few times in my Shopdo updates and this time I've gone for a blue themed coordinate. I named this outfit Moonlight after the dark tones in the dress. For the final outfit in this week's update, I decided to included a cute Baby-Doll lolita coordinate. It's not as spooky as the other two which are gothic themed but some people go for a more pastel look for Halloween.





I decided to go with a gothic themed interior to celebrate the Halloween season. Also I just wanted an excuse to use these stunning rose-embossed coffin's. It's annoying that the unique Halloween DLC items from Fashion Forward were not included in Styling Star because the graveyard themed wall would've been perfect for creating a scary boutique. Placed some Raven Candle dresses around the room for decoration and placed a little black cat on the floor because you can't have Halloween without a black cat! 






1 comment:

  1. The first one is my favourite one! We could totally do with more spooky themed miniatures. Would love to see some graveyard/skeleton themed ones.

    ReplyDelete