Monday 2 October 2017

Pop Vinyl - Daphne from Scooby Doo

Now I'm not one to collect Pop Vinyl's but there was one particular Pop Vinyl I just needed to have when it was released. It's taken me a few months to get hold of one, but I finally got my dream Pop Vinyl and it's Daphne from Scooby-Doo. I absolutely love Scooby-Doo especially the original series and I love Daphne's original outfit she wears in the series (and other series that follow). So I just had to have the Daphne Pop when it was released.


Originally I had seen the figure in a store but it was way too expensive for what I wanted to pay for it. Luckily I was able to order one through my work and get it really cheap! And she's gorgeous! Normally I'm not interested in Pop's because of their design, but this one isn't too bad. I like the pose the figure has and her hairstyle is just right.



There are a few others in the Scooby-Doo collection of Pop Vinyl's but I'm not planning on collecting any others. If I were too, I'd get Velma because of her design and maybe Fred. I'm not too fond of his pose though, I would've preferred him to have a pose more similuar to the show such as with his arms crossed.


Side of the box and Pop Vinyl number.

Back of the box showing the other characters.



I only own one other Pop Vinyl which a friend brought for me and that one is Space Ghost from Space Ghost Coast to Coast.  His design is quite amusing and is better suited for the Pop Vinyl design than a lot of characters I've seen as Pop's. Now I better not buy anymore because these things aren't easy to display due to the big box.



No comments:

Post a Comment