Saturday 24 June 2023

One Year Challenge Week 47: Purple Moon

I was recently thinking that because I've been playing Style Boutique for so long that I'm kind of bored with the items available from Purple Moon. I feel like I've used them all and nothing is exciting anymore. You can only do so much with them I guess and there is only a limited amount of set costumes you can make. So I'm not too excited about this weeks theme as I'm hit my limit my Purple Moon but at least the outfits look cute. First up is a elegant panda inspired look and I added the yellow flower as a nice touch for the accessory. The second outfit is my favourite which is a cute bee and makes me feel excited for Halloween outfits in a few months! Lastly I went with something that wasn't so costume focused and made this gorgeous gown outfit. The gems on the dress remind me of a necklace I had back in the 2000's. It had the exact same layout and  sat the same way on the neck. I think that is why I picked this dress as it reminded me of that necklace.










No comments:

Post a Comment