Saturday 3 June 2023

One Year Challenge Week 44: Random

Thought I would try a little challenge for week 44 and test out some randomised outfits. Well I can safely say that it worked because these outfits are super random and rather bizarre. To make it more cohesive, I choose a specific style to pick from rather than all the items in the game. Then there was a higher chance of it looking decent. The first look was a girly outfit and it just doesn't match at all. I'm sitting here thinking if I've even seen this top before. Like I totally have but I'm just seeing it in a new light in this crazy get-up. The second outfit is the best of the bunch and I think that is due to the psychedelic style. That particular images works for random looks and this is the most ideal one to wear out in public. I would swap the shoes if possible to a colour that is already featured in the outfit as there isn't too much pink in it. The final outfit is a gothic/baby-doll inspired look that got about 50% to looking good then just gave up. So close to getting everything to cohesively matching!!! The items work well together and it is just the colours that ruin it.










No comments:

Post a Comment