Saturday 17 June 2023

One Year Challenge Week 46: Outdoor

OMG we are finally nearing the last few weeks of this challenge. It has been going forever!!! Today I've put together three outdoor outfits which could be a spin off of the sporty theme. Outdoor is pretty much sports anyway I feel in terms of clothing and it was easy to find items when I remembered which ones used to fall under the sporty style. First look is quite fun as it features some bright purple and green colour tones. Purple isn't a colour I see too much in sport clothes in the shops and it totally should appear more as it is such a energetic colour. Second look is a cute sporty outfit that would be nice to wear if you wear going out to run errands on a cold day. I've never been a fan of puffy jackets but I see stacks of people wearing the Kathmandu ones in the winter months. I love Kathmandu and tend to stick to their thermal jackets more as they are warmer. Last look is a rocker inspired ski outfit and no clue how I came to that inspiration.










No comments:

Post a Comment