Monday 5 June 2023

BLACKPINK 2nd Mini Album KILL THIS LOVE - Album Review (Black Ver.)

BLACKPINK is a group that I casually collect much like TWICE. Their releases are easy to purchase at local music stores so I tend to pick them up if the price is good. A few years ago I ended up collecting both versions of their 2nd Mini Album KILL THIS LOVE and that is what we will be looking at today. And lots of lovely photos are included as you get some great inclusions with this release.


KILL THIS LOVE is the 2nd Mini Album from Korean girl group BLACKPINK and it was released on April 23rd 2019. The mini album was released in two versions: Black and Pink. I brought both versions from JB HiFi where I found one colour at my local store and after ringing around, I found the other colour at a nearby store. This mini album has a large number of contents which are as follows:
  • CD - 5 track mini album
  • Outer Box
  • 52 page Photobook
  • Photozine
  • Accordion Lyrics booklet
  • Photocards (Random 4 out of 16)
  • Polaroid Photocard (Random 1 out of 8)
  • Stickers (Set of 6)
  • Poster (Random 1 out of 4)

































I was incredibly lucky with the photocards and got Jisoo in both the black and pink polaroid photocards. Then for the poster I got Rose in both versions! So happy as those two are my biases in the group and I love collecting their cards.




I'm a fan of this BLACKPINK album and it is great album to listen to. With this group, I tend to listen their albums in full as I feel that is the best experience. All the tracks work perfectly together and I don't feel like skipping any. You get the standard amount of mini album tracks with six in total.
  1. Kill This Love
  2. Don't Know What To Do
  3. Kick It
  4. 아니길 Hope Not
  5. 뚜두뚜두 Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (Remix)

Very happy with this purchase as you get so many lovely extras and I think that makes it worth it. Who doesn't love getting lots of goodies? I like albums that have extras as it makes the cost worth it and this one wasn't even that expensive to buy here in Australia. Very pleased with my pulls from this album as well and that was the best part! You can still purchase this album which isn't a surprise as BLACKPINK is pretty massive nowadays and I'd be shocked if their stuff was out of print.


No comments:

Post a Comment