Saturday 27 May 2023

One Year Challenge Week 43: Animal

Now I have no idea why I took two outfits with the stripe photo background and one in the apartment. When I was looking at my saved photos, I thought it was the dumbest thing. Oh well at least we got some nice animal print themed looks! First outfit is a glam/flirty inspired ensemble featuring a lot of grey. I picked a colour and ran with it! Loving the top half and the bottom is kind of meh for me. Second look is one of the cow outfits from Purple Moon which I combined with a polka dot print on the bottom. Not my finest look but it fits the theme. Lastly we have a chic outfit featuring some purple snake print items. Enid Chen has some great pieces that fall under the animal search label and it finally gave me an excuse to use this hat I never touch.










No comments:

Post a Comment