Wednesday 10 May 2023

2nd Mini Album 화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - Album Review

First off I want to say how easy this photobook in this album was to photograph! The pages stayed open in the most perfect position and I could get photos of the entire page. Photobooks are notoriously annoy to photograph so I'm glad this one turned out good. This album I'm talking about is the 2nd Mini Album from Korean singer Hong Jin Young. I feel in love with her songs and have ended up with two of her albums in my collection.

The 화양연화 Most Beautiful Moment In Life is the 2nd Mini Album from Korean trot-singer Hong Jin Young and it was released on March 24th 2016. There was only one version of their album and I brought my copy from YesAsia. I always brought my K-Pop and J-Pop from YesAsia in the early days of collecting. I'd pick up a few at some local Korean shops but sadly they have all closed down. There isn't much to this album and you don't get any photocards. I did notice she has started doing photocards in her latest release and they look amazing. The 2nd Mini Album includes the following contents:























This mini album only featured one new song which the title track 엄지 척 Thumb Up. The other songs had previously been featured on earlier albums or were collaboration/soundtrack releases. I was just super happy to have 사랑의 배터리 Love Battery as I adore that song. It is listed as the 2014 version whereas the original came out in 2009. The track listing for 화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment in Life includes:
  1. 엄지 척 Thumb Up
  2. 사랑의 배터리 Love Battery (2014 Ver.)
  3. 사랑이 좋아 You Are My Only Love
  4. 사랑의 와이파이 Love Wifi
  5. 산다는 건 Cheer Up
  6. 엄지 척 Thumb Up (Instrumental)

One day I'll post an album that is still in print and it really shows how I love collection older generation artists. Need to take some more photos of my collection to post so I have some lovely new things to post. The other album I have from Hong Jin Young is her album Lots Of Love which features all the songs on this mini minus 사랑의 와이파이 Love Wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment