Saturday 20 May 2023

One Year Challenge Week 42: Amiibo

Remember when amiibos were a thing? I feel they aren't popular anymore and I only hear them mentioned because two of my co-workers collect the new ones when they are released. I was rather lucky that when it was announced Style Boutique had amiibo locked items, my friend lent me his to copy into the game. The amiibo items in Styling Star are incredibly boring compared to Fashion Forward which had the most amazing selection. This week's outfits look like a follow on from last week's theme of designer items as the amiibo items are locked to designs. All of these are cute and you can tell I really like the pastel colour scheme as I used it again. The Splatoon outfit is a nod to all my Nintendo club friends who are obsessed with Splatoon 3 which I've never played. No idea what its like, something like a shooting game with colours haha. The Princess Peach look is a lovely girly look which is very pink and I was amazed to find items to match the colour tone perfectly.










2 comments: