Saturday 13 May 2023

One Year Challenge Week 41: Designer Item

When it came time to create the outfits for this weeks theme of designer items, I realised that I hadn't actually designed much clothing in the game. Guess it's a feature I never used much and honestly that is because I felt it was too limited. There just wasn't much freedom of what you could do and I got bored of it quickly. I did however have stacks of items downloaded from other players who I feel are a billion times more creative than me. For example the second outfit was one that I downloaded online as I felt it was rather unique. The pink colour is so bold and I love the nautical emblem. This first outfit is cute too with the pastel colours and it reminds me of idol outfits that I've seen in real life. The final outfit is very glam inspired and more casual than the others.









No comments:

Post a Comment