Saturday 11 February 2023

One Year Challenge Week 28: Retrobeat

I still find it amazing that there are items at Retrobeat that I haven't used! Thank heavens the game displays the little 'new' on items that I've never touched. So for the Retrobeat themed week, I wanted to focus on using items that I've obviously avoided for some reason or another. First up is this green egg themed outfit I guess we will call it. These egg inners are quite amusing and I feel like they would look good in crochet if they existed in real life. The pants in this look were something I had never used which was because I just don't like the look of this style of pants with the large part at the bottom. In the second outfit, it was the dress that was a new item and it turned out cute. Worked well with this fancy looking heeled shoes! Lastly we have a very vintage looking brown ensemble and I like how comfy it looks. No idea where on earth you would wear this or any of the other looks, but at least they are fun.










2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely blog, thank you for pouring in your time and effort to create and update it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Lovely to hear you enjoy visiting the blog

      Delete