Saturday 18 February 2023

One Year Challenge Week 29: Pastels

I was super happy for this weeks theme as I've been a fan of pastel tones for a while now. No idea what happened but one day I was like 'I really like pastel tones' and now I buy everything in pastel. Especially this beautiful lilac colour shown in this first outfit. This colour always looks stunning in Style Boutique and these girly themed items are no exception. Second look is a cute lively themed outfit with pretty blue tones and I swear I always pair these shorts with this outer. It is clearly the best outer from April Bonbon and I used to use it stacks in Fashion Forward. The final look is a baby-doll inspired look as I felt that was appropriate for a pastel themed week. Marble Lily has a nice range of pastel items and I went this pink coordinate. The gloves are an item I don't use too often so I wanted to try some new things with this outfit. Paired all three looks with the beautiful blonde hair and the flower shop has a great pastel themed interior to it for the photoshoot. Apologies for the zoom icon on the second photo as I didn't realise it was there until now :(










No comments:

Post a Comment