Saturday 25 February 2023

One Year Challenge Week 30: Under $100

I seriously thought this challenge of making an outfit under $100 would be a tricky one but it wasn't actually that bad. Had to put my thinking cap on and also thank the game for informing me how much the entire outfit costs. Originally I thought it would primarily be basic styled outfits as that is the cheapest image in the game however I ended up with three different themes! First off is actually a basic themed outfit haha! I went for a simple inner and skirt look which is super cute. Next off is a bold outfit that is perfect for a night out. This dress was quite cheap and after some searching, I found some cool shoes to go with it as well. Would've looked way better with some accessories but it looks pretty good for under $100. Finally we have a boho-chic themed outfit which isn't something I do too often. This dress is quite nice and looks more than $100! Found an excellent pair of shoes that matched the colour tones of the dress to finish off the look.










No comments:

Post a Comment