Saturday 7 January 2023

One Year Challenge Week 23: Summer

It's summer time which means warm weather themed outfits for time outdoors! It feels crazy to say but after a long bout of cooler weather last year, it is super nice to finally have summer here and wear some cooler clothes. Decided to not go for the obvious and pick bikini outfits for this theme. I went for some more casual looks starting with this cute girly themed outfit. I always want to use the floral headbands but they often don't look good in my outfits. But this time it turned out perfect and matched well with the light tones on the clothing. Second outfit is lively themed and I went with some pieces I don't normally use. This dress is quite crazy looking and could you imagine how bright pink it would be in real life? Third outfit is a psychedelic theme as I'm still loving that style and it is quite lovely. I would totally wear this outfit in real life if the top had different straps. I just cannot do halter tops and I don't even know if they are still in fashion nowadays.










No comments:

Post a Comment